UFOwisconsin.com
OuterSpace >> Planet X >> When is the next predicted appearance
http://ufowisconsin.conforums.com/index.cgi?board=PlanetX&action=display&num=1066152186

When is the next predicted appearance
Post by JJRAKMAN on Oct 14th, 2003, 11:23am

of Planet X?
Re: When is the next predicted appearance
Post by Noah on Oct 18th, 2003, 09:57am

unfortunately I think that Nancy Lieder did more harm than anything else in her prophecies for Planet X. I had read Zecharia Sitchin's book "The 12th Planet" many years ago, and felt he had a really good theory. However with people like Nancy Lieder making specific predictions, all that does is turn people off of the whole topic.

Regarding Nancy, apparently she has a book out now. Not sure who would waste the money on it. Anyway, here's the latest I've heard about what she says about Planet X, this was posted at Lou Gentile's site. I would be interested in hearing from otherse who are serious on this topic though. Like I said, Zechariah Sitchin posed some interesting theories on it.

---

TUESDAY, OCT. 14, 2003
>
> ALL 3 HOURS
>
> NANCY LIEDER
>
> Enhanced Contactee and Emissary of the Zeta
> Reticulians, Founder of Troubled Times, a
> non-profit organization devoted to offering
> solutions to surviving a potential upcoming
> pole shift, Author, Webmistress of Zetatalk.com,
> Former Supervisor Computer Systems
> Analyst and Consultant.
>
> Topic: PLANET X UPDATE
>
> Book: "Zeta Talk"
>
> Website: http://www.zetatalk.com/
>
> Update info:
>
> The biggie, other than continued power
> outages and meteors and 8+ quakes is
> what the photos show.
>
> X is INBOUND and CLOSE, as the movement at
> sunrise in Italy, sunset in South Africa,
> shows! You don't have that motion in a photo
> series taken over minutes, moving along the
> Ecliptic in both cases, unless it is CLOSE!
>
> http://www.zetatalk.com/teams/rogue/nancy829.htm
> http://www.zetatalk.com/teams/rogue/nancy830.htm
> http://www.zetatalk.com/teams/rogue/nancy834.htm
>
> Author / Webmistress of zetatalk.com, Nancy Lieder
> has lead the campaign to inform and prepare the
> public about the coming events in 2003.
>
> With a documented track record of earth changes
> since Zetatalk's inception in 1995, Nancy is also
> founder of Troubled Times, a non-profit
> organization devoted to offering solutions to
> surviving a potential upcoming pole shift.
>
> Nancy has appeared on numerous radio and TV programs.
>
> The book ZetaTalk is a grand compilation of
> information communicated telepathically by teams
> of visitors from Zeta Reticuli to their emissary,
> Nancy Lieder an enhanced contactee.
>

Re: When is the next predicted appearance
Post by Jjbreen on Oct 19th, 2003, 3:41pm

Why would one be asking about a 'second predicted appearance', when the first one never happened?

I have to agree, that Ms. Nancy L. has done far more harm and damage the UFO society and the quest for some credibility .. she has in one fell swoop, caused serious damage in the crediblity department.

So before we start asking for a second, make sure we want this damage already done compounded!!

Just my 2cents worth....
Re: When is the next predicted appearance
Post by killian on Nov 29th, 2003, 6:16pm

Well, it is a lesson in misinterpretation. However, unfortunatly planet x is real and on the way. Do I have any physical evidence of this. Of course not. Niether did Nancy. But the dreams, prophecies and visions of the people point to this event. Something will happen. I don't think the quesiton should be when, but rather what do we do now to get ready. With the internet avaiable we have a big oppurtunity to start planning and combining knowledge and resources to prepare for that day when the nuts hits the fan. Planet X or No planet X. Something is coming.
Re: When is the next predicted appearance
Post by Jjbreen on Nov 29th, 2003, 6:34pm

Was Stated:
Well, it is a lesson in misinterpretation. However, unfortunatly planet x is real and on the way.
-------------------
Answer:
1st: It would be impossible to hide a Planet, no matter how hard you tried, you simply could NOT hide it.
2nd: The laws of Math (which even the ZETA's cannot change, states quite clearly:
....> A.) The further away PLANET X is, the bigger it has to be to have any effect on this planet. Laws of physics state it would be impossible to hide a mass that big! We are talking bigger than Jupiter and that isn't easily hidden, especially the further away it is, the bigger it is.
....>B.) The closer it is still the harder it would be to hid it, for it would have to be same size or BIGGER then then the MOON for it again to have any of the said effects on this planet.

The fact is, we have logged just about every astroid and have logged every planet that is in our solar system, and some that are considered around and about the ORT CLOUD area of or solar system.

Now from the post of various clubs and such, there are a GOOD NUMBER of people that are blaming Planet X for the weather, the solar flares, etc. This is impossible for a single planet to do, the SUN yes, a planet NO.

You realize that we are logically talking of a mass that is equal too or GREATER then the Moon and / or greater then or equal to the Jupiter and more closely the size of the Sun.

You just cannot hide something that big. And please do not bring in, "cloaking" for that is streatching it to far to even be considered realistic.

-------------------------
You state:
But the dreams, prophecies and visions of the people point to this event. Something will happen.
-------------------------

We have had "dreams' & "visions" and 'prophesies" since 1999 of what "IS/WOULD" happen in 2000, 2001, 2002 and now 2003 >NONE OF THOSE HAPPENED! Not a very good track record to put much faith into.... (But some people sure did sucker a lot of people out of thier money!) That is about the only REALITY that comes out of this, nothing more and nothing less.

As posted in one club: >IF< and that is a BIG ONE, there is a PLANET X it REALLY IS this SIMPLE, show me, for it cannot be hidden, supply the RA: and DEC: and hey you win ..... but I have yet to have anyone be able to supply such information! WHY? Because such a Planet is nothing more than a SCAM for which some people made a lot of money off of some suckers and some suckers lost a lot of money!

So the ball is your court .... Give the astronomical RA and DEC of the Planet, when is the best time to see it .. and YOU WIN! (and I lose). But I have yet to lose, for it seems that this "PLANET" is nothing more that a "GHOST" planet that takes more faith to believe in then in the person of Jesus.

THE END.... Jerry
Re: When is the next predicted appearance
Post by killian on Nov 29th, 2003, 6:51pm

First off, planet x is not a planet like everyone thinks it is. Actually were really not sure what it is. It's belived to be more like a star or comet.

Second, it would be easy to hide considering it came from the southerly direction of our solor system.

Thirdly, We log maybe 5% of the astroids passing by. Usually we don't see them until after they pass. It's almost impossible to monitor this as accurate as you say we are.

The dreams, Prophecies and Visions are real and personal for me. I heard about planet x or whatever it is 6 years ago, and have remained objective on the subject up until 3 months ago. I been lucky enough these past 4 years to be involved in some native american ceremonies in my area. The ceremonies and teachings are very old. Recently one of the medicine men told us that there is a star coming and many people would die. This is the first time he has ever prophsized to any of us. Generally a very quite old man. I've talked with others with similar dreams. Planet X or no planet X. Something is coming soon.

K
Re: When is the next predicted appearance
Post by Jjbreen on Nov 29th, 2003, 7:59pm

Part I (found it exceeded the limit)
--------------------------------------------
You State:
First off, planet x is not a planet like everyone thinks it is. Actually were really not sure what it is. It's belived to be more like a star or comet.
-------------------------------------
Ok, so which is it? This is a very nice 'escape phrase'. I love it, the escape routes are already being paved. Nice.

Now, here is lies the challenge:
To this point, I have been told that this "PLANET X" is the cause for our weather, our Sun's solar activity and earthquakes, (Plus the loss of a lot of money.) The later being MUCH more real and much more the case.

You State:
Second, it would be easy to hide considering it came from the southerly direction of our solor system.
---------------------
"it came from ...." WAIT! You mean to tell me it's already herehuhhuhhuh WOW! and in our Solar System. This is pretty cool!

Being an amature astronomer and knowing a lot of amature and professional (PhD) in astronomy (from various online clubs), I find this funny that some how if it's in the south, that it can be missed? What is the logic of this? For I can show you star maps after star maps, and amature and proffesional photos of the southern part of our POV of the galaxy. Sir do you know anything about astronomy? Do you know just how well we have our solar system documented? There are a few astroids that we miss here and there, this I admit. But for what are talking about, with the affects of it having on the SOL and EARTH.... well, trust me you could NOT HIDE IT! Plus I would like to know your source for the 5%? But that aside, this is the simple side of physics. > The moon has many affects on our planet. We even know that if it were change it's distance from us to closer or away from us, what the out come would be and it wouldn't be nice! So a comet first off would have to be of such size that even in the southern part of our POV of the galaxy and solar system, it would be so big and so bright, it couldn't be missed, unless you were blind, deaf and or refused to listen to reason and logic. The Star Theory, ok for dialog sake, we know the distance of every star around SOL within a good few hundred LY and more. Sort hard to hide a star, even in the southern part of our POV. So if this is a star doing this, the anomolies that are being reported to be influenced by Planet, Comet, Star X (I am sorta seeing the ice getting real thin here, as I see the object starting to change from the Planet to now a Star or Comet, some desperate moves that still do NOT hold up in Astro Physics or Astro Math. Those two alone are the stone that brings down this 'goliath'.

I have respect for Native Americans, but also the symbology of a lot of things from the Bible to Native American Legends could mean a lot of things.... (Remember the mass suicide when the one comet passed by, and people were told that it was the 'mother ship to take them to the 'promise land'.) That was truly a sad story.

The thing about astronomy and physics is 'faith' as is being used in this dialog is simply far more blind and takes a bigger leap of faith then I can even think of or can take.

I will not deny that maybe in a few thousand years this could happen, but right now Nov. 2003 there is no logic, math, or rational or even faith (unless totally blind) that can give one to stand on, with this 'object x'. I am at the point now of not even knowing what to call it. So we will now call it "Ghost Object X", for right now there is nothing that even come close to making it real or have substance. So it is a "Ghost Object" that we are suppose to 'believe' is going to hit the planet?

Continued Part II --- Respectfully Jerry
Re: When is the next predicted appearance
Post by Jjbreen on Nov 29th, 2003, 8:00pm

PART-II .....
--------------
You Stated:
Recently one of the medicine men told us that there is a star coming and many people would die.
--------------------------------
In this I can agree, if any object from Planet Class to Star Class to Comet Class object, were to hit or come with in a few millions miles, (based on its mass) there could be some serious issues, even the death of planet Earth, which is a few more than "many people", ....

Plus if this is his first time "prophecying", then there alone is an issue that must be raised, his 'track record'.

There have been dooms day sayers since, well recent history WW-1, WW-2 there was dooms day with Y2K, then there were the dooms day sayers in 2001, then 2002, then when the planets aligned, that was suppose to be big time serious trouble, to May to June of 2003, so we've had dooms day since 2000, one for almost each year and funny thing .... we are hear typing away on the internet (when we are not suppose to be).

So here's the deal:
You give me a date, I'll even settle for a year of when we are suppose to be 'hit' and it would be nice if you could narrow this down from Planet, to Comet to Star, there is honestly a lot ground lost in shifting gears from a Planet to Star OR Comet .... (Plus there is nothing "magic" that can hide astro-objects just because they are in the southern region of our POV.)

Yes, some day at some time, an asteroid, or comet might hit the planet. The odds are very strong on that part, but from the various posts that I have seen, the 'feelings are SOONER' then later. There is nothing that close that would PHYSICALLY have to be pretty d**n big to start affecting our planet, and something that BIG no mater North or South, simply could not be missed, we have too many eyes on the skies, for something that big to be missed.

So staying in the lines of the laws of Physics, right now there is nothing with in a few LY that is possing any threat to the planet.

Respectfully: Jerry ......

If I see that this dialog is going to turn into 'mystical faith' .... you will find that I will drop off the dialog, for in the field of Astronomy there are certain LAWS that simply ARE and those are not based on "Mystical Faith" but very certain and solid facts.
Re: When is the next predicted appearance
Post by killian on Nov 29th, 2003, 8:59pm

Jerry,
Most ancients had a far superior understanding of the cosmos than we did. The egyptians and even the sumerians had highly accurate star maps, calendars etc. Today our scietists are still baffeled at the mathematical "reasoning" that went behind such wonders as the pyrimds. You being an amature astrologists I'm sure can certainly respect this. These same ancients also had their so called "mystical faiths" and practices. Bunch of mumbo jumbo right? I can assure you that these practices were intricantly tied in with their knowledge of the universe.

I most certainly agree that the evidence for planet x is very very week. We can argue its exsistance for a life time. I don't claim to be an expert or have any of the answers or hard scientific facts. One thing that i do have is an open mind. My experiences have given me an extremely multidemsional view of these times. You CANNOT simply really on logic, reasoning, and science for the answers. This planet, universe, is a very mysterious and magical place. I respect your arguments, but don't limit yourself. Please recognize how your thingyy intellect rules your studied mind. And no I'm not talking about blind faith here. I believe astrology is just one element to look at when trying to understand the universe. You also need history, the stories of the people, passed down. My faith is based on experiences as yours.

I'm glad you have respect for "the natives". However, the ones i work with are not at all like the illistration you used. We are not planning sucide. You have no clue what practices we're involved in or what they mean to us. But if its ceremonial or ritualist it gets put into the heavens gate category? Those ways in particular have been "systematically" demonized for a long time. And i did not appreciate the comment, even though i wont lose sleep. kiss I my friend also have a rational mind like yours. I like science I love interesting facts. But I have left room for the unexplainable the "mystical" which is a part of you as well. This part of the human consciouness is natural. But unfortuntaly or "mystical faiths" have been demonized by society. Tell me Jerry when you think the word mystical what do you see.


Re: When is the next predicted appearance
Post by Jjbreen on Nov 30th, 2003, 1:40pm

I did state, that if this went into "Mystical Dialog" that I would stop, ....

But I want and need to clarify some things:

There is a difference, BIG BIG difference between astRONOMY and astROLOGY. I do not ascribe to astROLOGY, never have and never will.

You stated:
I most certainly agree that the evidence for planet x is very very week.

Then from your own words with the weakness of this 'Ghost Object' why is that you are asking me to take a stand on very thin ice that has so many leaks and crakes in it that you KNOW it will break and you will fall in winding up only to be, "ALL WET"huh?

I also understand about an open mind.

But this goes beyond having an open mind. This falls into the realm of having such an 'open mind' that even logic, rational, common sense, to 'fall out'.

I have to wonder at all this with that statement. That would be like me telling you, oh go on walk across this bridge, even though you see the rope is weak and even seriously frayed at major points, you see the wood planks have wood rot and are broken and look and ARE weak, and below is 100 foot drop into a rocky canyon. Would you have an open mind and walk across it? Of course not, that would just be ... well you get the idea. But I want you to have an open mind and have faith .... (Right! Not!!) You cannot tell me you would walk across it in belief that you would make it across to the other side, not and be honest about it.

I try to keep balance in everything. There is a problem with the "GHOST OBJECT X" and astronomy. Astronomy is based on physical and mathematical evidence. The Moon is PHYSICAL and its affect on our planet are physical. The Sun and other planets are PHYSICAL, the asteroid belt is PHYSICAL, the "dark matter" is physical, Comets are PHYSICAL the UNIVERSE, in the context of this dialog, is PHYSICAL. The object I am sorry is not a "Faith" object, it has to be PHYSICAL to fit into the realm and context of this dialog ... other wise we have again moved into the realm of Mystical Blind Faith ... which Astronomy is not.

As for the rest, (mystical) I did state that I would not go there, and I simply will not, for that does not fit into the context and realm of this dialog.... So I guess thus ends the dialog as far as my input.

Respectfully: Jerry

PS: I do agree with the ancients and their maps and technology, that leaves us still scratching our heads, but there again, that is a totally different topic and honestly is a very BIG tangent from the dialog at hand. This dialog had/has a very specific focal point: A PLANET - named PLANET X and the evidence or lack there of, of its existance.

Also did you know that it would be easier to "Hide" something in the North Pole region of our planet than the south pole? Reason, there are fewer astronomers ... we as in Australian, NZ. Southern Africa etc, there are a great number of amature and professional astronomers. But even in the Northern Region, it would still be a trick that even David Copperfield couldn't pull off.


Re: When is the next predicted appearance
Post by trazzie on Feb 4th, 2004, 06:01am

I think planet x falls under the catogory of bull shizzle
like the radon scare in the ninties . where thousands of people bought costly devices to sheild themselves from an invisible evil. And now in the year 2004 the water companies want to spend millions on radon reducing equipment. for the invisible cancer causing ruse.
Con men and yes the government falls squarely in this shizzle catogory.After the first radon scare I expected.to see some bogus made up reports on how many people die a year due to radon poisoning. (ie)old hermits and bag ladies liveing in squaler in there basements and under subways .But guess what ? they scared enough people to make the money off the scam .there was no need to go any futher. so there were no reports in the news that stated (man dies of cancer caused by radon in his basement. yet thousands of people dug up there basements and and thousands more bought ventilation systems to cure this bogus problem. Now there going to suck some more of our money out of our pockets so we can have safe water .isnt that what we paid for in the begaining.So planet x is clearly bull shizzle designed
only to effect the gullible into buying the planet x bible.
So watch for planet x watch for radon and watch your wallets.trazzie truly. This is my prophecy (spell check.)
You all will die sometime of something.And it wont cost you a dime.
Re: When is the next predicted appearance
Post by killian on Feb 4th, 2004, 10:40am

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealedPlease don't say shizzle. It makes you sound like a little penguin. Silly girl. Don't use that word around here. Be smart about what you say.

Silly Girl shocked shocked shocked
Re: When is the next predicted appearance
Post by jenny on Feb 5th, 2004, 05:08am

I just wanted to comment on the 'shizzle'. The person who wrote it very well may have written it that way. But there is an option in this forum that the owner sets up that bans certain words (aka - all swear words). What it will do is take the swear word that you write, but when it posts it turns it into a less-offensive word. So shizzle may have been the posters word, but it could also have been the forums attempt to make a word less offensive smiley

Jenny
Re: When is the next predicted appearance
Post by jenny on Feb 5th, 2004, 05:09am

Oops, forgot to add, that I agree that Planet X was all hype. I did read Zechariah Sitchin's books & found it a very plausible theory, but as to whether this Planet X has life on it & is going to destroy us, I won't hold my breath.

Jen
Re: When is the next predicted appearance
Post by taldwarf on Feb 11th, 2004, 03:25am

Yes, Um, I'll take 2 side orders of ' Shizzle' please and a Oh, Hi there. There very well could be a 10th Planet within our system, X Roman for 10, could possibly hold life,. That could be true as well. But destroy us, nahhh, unless we collide with this body, so i'll be doing the same as Jenny, holding my breathe.
Bill
Re: When is the next predicted appearance
Post by trazzie on Mar 15th, 2004, 08:23am

Thank you " tal. Im Impressed. But this clearly tells me that these aileans are then hopping on planets, stars,
and asteroide to ride them into our solar system .Jump off and screw with our minds our dreams our lives and then rideing them back out again .Which is truly clever.To think it possible to hop on this asteroid ride it over to another teresterial body going somewhere close to a planet or constellation then waiting for another body to bring you closest to the place your trying to get too.It would be like rideing the intergalictic greyhound.An excelent way to conserve energy
providing your not going to far.And the idea of other planets or large moon type bodies comeing into our out of our solar system is not out of reality.especially if it only happend every million years or so.Maybe (just speculateing) that is what killed off the dinosaurs.I
say this only because the scientist are logically guessing.It was an asteroid.Maybe a guided one .Who knows?
and anyone with this ability does'nt actually have to travle the speed of light to make this happen they just need to live longer lives than we do and have bodies that feed on energy (ie) photosynthisis or solar celled type bodies.which for me is more believable only because Im searching not teaching. every time something falls out of the sky the millitary runs right out and scrapes up every piece of evidence and hides it so we will never have positive evidence of extraterrestial visitors.so this is one of the only places that I can get atleast second hand information.based on some form of the truth.that has,nt been predigested by the government.Im not trying to get into a mental pissing contest with anyone because of my offbranded sence of humor.But I got exactly what I was looking for .An intelligent responce And I thank you for your input.And um Oh by the way Hi! there.And as for your order of Shizzle Sorry the kitchen is closed.truly Trazzie( : - > )
Re: When is the next predicted appearance
Post by trazzie on Mar 15th, 2004, 09:06am

I chose the word shizzle as a modern form of humor because I live squarely in the year twothousand four.
I am a man for those of you who clearly like to jump to conclusions.Not a "silly girl " in which that comment should make any woman on this site scringe with contempt .I truly see what this site is about now.And all the people I have directed to this site over the last four years will hear about this onslought of name calling and childish display. Im fourty nine Im white No ufo wisconsin did not censor my choice of words and you should have not either .As I clearly see it now. If
Anyone does'nt share your personal view.You will try to
humiliate, persicute,And other wise try to run him/silly girls off the sight. Im ashamed of your attitude.You really let me down intellectually .Atleast you did'nt call me black person or jew and make total fools of yourselves because Im none of the above even tho none of that maters to me. Open forum I think not.Close minded click is more like it. Just for your personal information.You failed in your attempt to cause me personal shame.
Every thing you said had nothing to do with me and everything to do with you SHIZZLE Truly Trazzie
Re: When is the next predicted appearance
Post by jenny on Mar 15th, 2004, 10:47am

Hi Trazzie,

you said : "I truly see what this site is about now.And all the people I have directed to this site over the last four years will hear about this onslought of name calling and childish display."

I would hope you won't let the antics of a few ruin your participation on this board. While you did use a weird word, their behavior regarding it was childish & unnecessary. As you can tell the group has moved past this, I hope you can too .

Jen
Re: When is the next predicted appearance
Post by trazzie on Mar 15th, 2004, 11:02am

I hold no one responsible for remarks made to me personally for my choice of words. Except the individuals
responsible. And do not hold a grudge against UFO or it's staff members.I still find this site to be the BEST.And I am not angry just a little dissapointed in some behavior.
I guess I was'nt expecting raceism in this forum.It took me by surprise .Even tho the person got it all wrong it still left a bad tast in my mouth . And helps me understand why we have to blast ourselves off this planet to get into space instead of being invited off.
We as a people in whole are just not ready.


Re: When is the next predicted appearance
Post by trazzie on Mar 15th, 2004, 11:56am

ty jenny. But the word shizzle as being wierd falls right in with all wierd words. Ailean was a wierd word once and Bigfoot ,Flying sauser ,Mantis people, Mantis god, little green men. robots and on and on so even tho I found no comfort in your attempt to smooth raceisn over
I have no intent on waisteing another word on such drivel altho I may use bull shizzle, poppy thingy or doo doo in the future as we have done in the past
on this sight. (ie) pancake perspective And the potty point.But what I really find interesting is this is the second tIme you personlly called one of statements or comments as "wierd" Im wondering why Talward was the only one who quickly got anything out of what I was saying and why some of the others got all hung up in shizzle .I guess wierdness like shizzle and beauty is in the eye of the beholder . How utterly wierd on a site bassed on wierdness. Moveing on to my personal search for the answers.And my personal quest for intelligent life forms.Ill try to put all this behind me and continue on with my "wierdness" peace Trazzie (:->wink
Re: When is the next predicted appearance
Post by killian on Mar 15th, 2004, 12:47pm

Wow, I totally forgot I wrote that. (LOL) Im sorry that I offended you. Sometimes I like to joke around. I think calling someone a racist is a bit presumptuous. I only made fun at the word shizzle and called you a girl. Oh, and a penguin! I hope you are NOT suggesting that I having anything against penguins. I absolutly love those little things. I would be more than happy to take you up on your offer. Enlighten me sir.

killian
Re: When is the next predicted appearance
Post by jjbreen on Aug 23rd, 2004, 9:56pm

Now I am sorry for being gone so long. Health issues really side swipped me a good one at the beginning of the year.

I read this and had to marvel at the 'happen chance' of it all. Makes for great sci-fi reading ... and 'reality', well this is a bigger theory than "evolution" .. (they are still digging up the planet to find those serious 'missing links'. Gee wonder why the call them "missing" and "links"?? But I digress. The problem with the below is there are just way too many 'risk variables', and serious 'speculations' that go well outside the realm of logic and ration (within the topic we are talking about) thinking. Again, I site with all the 'eyes' we have focused on out space ... well .. I dunno... I still think it makes GREAT Sci-Fi reading and a great plot for a mini-series... Jerry

on Mar 15th, 2004, 08:23am, trazzie wrote:
Thank you " tal. Im Impressed. But this clearly tells me that these aileans are then hopping on planets, stars,
and asteroide to ride them into our solar system .Jump off and screw with our minds our dreams our lives and then rideing them back out again .Which is truly clever.To think it possible to hop on this asteroid ride it over to another teresterial body going somewhere close to a planet or constellation then waiting for another body to bring you closest to the place your trying to get too.It would be like rideing the intergalictic greyhound.An excelent way to conserve energy
providing your not going to far.And the idea of other planets or large moon type bodies comeing into our out of our solar system is not out of reality.especially if it only happend every million years or so.Maybe (just speculateing) that is what killed off the dinosaurs.I
say this only because the scientist are logically guessing.It was an asteroid.Maybe a guided one .Who knows?
and anyone with this ability does'nt actually have to travle the speed of light to make this happen they just need to live longer lives than we do and have bodies that feed on energy (ie) photosynthisis or solar celled type bodies.which for me is more believable only because Im searching not teaching. every time something falls out of the sky the millitary runs right out and scrapes up every piece of evidence and hides it so we will never have positive evidence of extraterrestial visitors.so this is one of the only places that I can get atleast second hand information.based on some form of the truth.that has,nt been predigested by the government.Im not trying to get into a mental pissing contest with anyone because of my offbranded sence of humor.But I got exactly what I was looking for .An intelligent responce And I thank you for your input.And um Oh by the way Hi! there.And as for your order of Shizzle Sorry the kitchen is closed.truly Trazzie( : - > )

Re: When is the next predicted appearance
Post by nelsonkari1 on Mar 17th, 2005, 3:51pm

I don't know anything about this Planet "X" business. I have heard the latest theory that periodic extinctions have occured on a regular basis that have been confirmed by the fossil records. I beleive they were talking about a 260 million year time period.

Are we overdue for a double whammy from a Comet or will we be wiped out in a Super Volcano?
I think it's far more likely that we'll do the job on our own. Will it be a Mullah with an itchy trigger finger or a malfunction of an automatic sensor system that does the trick?

Only God knows my friends. The age of agnosticism is rapidly coming to an end.
Re: When is the next predicted appearance
Post by degicankdotcom on Jun 28th, 2006, 7:53pm

We should be able to see it by 2011... from our latest estimates at degicank.com
Re: When is the next predicted appearance
Post by Jjbreen on Jun 28th, 2006, 9:06pm

By 2011 - Wow .. I would love to see how this was figured out!

Jj
Re: When is the next predicted appearance
Post by Jjbreen on Jun 29th, 2006, 09:23am

I just re-read the whole thread - this started in Oct. 14 -2003!

So here we have a thread that has spanned just under 3 yrs.

So the question is - what now makes 2011 so 'special' - because it's close to 2012?? *Myan Calander* (??)

Here are two big questions:
a.) What specifically will happen in 2011? Will it be physical event (??) or a subjective event - that if the wind blows over a coke bottle - that rolls and hits a skateboard - that rolls and hit a shovel - that falls and a can of gas that spills and some of the spilled gas winds up under a sheet of glass during the summer and ignites and burns down your house. "See "Planet X-10" did this!!!"

b.) Will you offer an apology and say, "Hey I was wrong?" and will this dialog of the 2nd Coming of Planet X/10 come to an end?? (I'm still wondering how you can have a 2nd Coming - when there was never a firsthuh?

Jj